- Alyze was formerly a successful litigator at a major law firm after graduating from Harvard Law School.
- Alyze holds a Masters in Sports Psychology
- Former member of the under 20, under 18 and under 16 women’s national team
- 4 year starter at Stanford University
- High school Parade All American
- Coached at Stanford Soccer Academy for 4 years
- Coached children’s soccer for 14 years
- NASM Certified Sports Performance Trainer
- Certified Double Goal Coach by the Positive Coaching Alliance
- ISAA Certified Youth Fitness Trainer
- Certified as an AYSO coach for both boys’ and girls’ divisions
- Safe Haven Certified by AYSO; CPR and first aid certified
- Certified Youth Nutrition Specialist
My name is Alyze Pierce. After playing soccer for my entire life and coaching kids for many years, I am thrilled to be offering classes for youth 18 months - 17 years among other things (tot classes, youth clinics, league play, “days off” from school, private lessons and summer camp).
Although the classes that we offer to these age groups vary widely, our philosophy is consistent: players learn the most through individualized attention, age appropriate challenges and positive reinforcement. It is our intent that players leave our classes having a greater understanding of soccer, having more confidence in their abilities and, most importantly, feeling good about themselves. We believe that the joy of soccer should be at the forefront of learning and that the development of soccer skills goes hand in hand with having fun.
Want to get kids unplugged from their screens and out playing and making new friends at the park. Our programs draw from nearly all of the major schools in the San Fernando Valley and across racial and socioeconomic lines. At PDA, children are making new friends, learning to negotiate issues that arise in group situations and having FUN! We work carefully to place children in situations and on teams where they will feel and be successful.
We started this program in 2012 with 1 boy and 3 cones in the corner of a park in Studio City…We now have over 370 participants! We hope you can come join the fun!